The Media Adventures International Film Festival seeks to recognize extraordinary efforts in film making.
Winners will be recognized on the Media Adventures website and with laurels to display when promoting their film. Laurels will be awarded for: Audience Choice Award, Best Screenplay, Best of Show, Outstanding Student Film, Most Exceptional Documentary, Best Music Video and Best Web Series. (Feedback is provided in the form of judging worksheets and any comments judges wish to provide for all submitted films.)
One (1) winner in each category will receive a complimentary 1-year subscription to iPitch.tv. All paticipants in each category will receive a complimentary 3-month subscription.
"Looking for a way to pitch your idea for a television show or movie? iPITCH.TV offers a next generation platform for creators of original pitches for TV, Film & Digital Media to connect directly with Hollywood Producers and Studio Executives and gives creators industry pro advice on how to pitch a television show or feature film. Pitch your idea for a Movie, Screenplay, Television Show, Short Film, New Media Project and more."
EARLY BIRD ENTRY DEADLINE: August 1, 2018
FINAL ENTRY DEADLINE: August 15th, 2018
FESTIVAL SCREENING: November 18th, 2018 Festival Date (Tentative Date).
To be considered for The Media Adventures International Film Festival:
For each category you choose to enter:
(1) Complete your online Entry using Film Freeway. Only entries submitted using Film Freeway will be accepted. All instructions must be followed carefully to avoid disqualification.
(2) Entries must be available in their entirety for the duration of the festival and for a period lasting at least 30 days after the award winners are announced. Your video must be available to be embedded on another site (We'll only use a portion of your film on the site for promotional purposes). (If you have any questions, email or call Michael Helgens at email@example.com (319)821-0682)
(3) By submitting your entry you agree to allow Media Adventures to publicly post or exhibit your entry in part (for promotional purposes) or in it's entirety (for screening purposes at the festival only).
(4) Please make sure that you have tested your submission before submission to ensure it plays and is free from corruption artifacts.
(5) If you have any questions, email Michael R. Helgens at firstname.lastname@example.org
(6) Media Adventures assumes no liability for entries. Entrants are responsible for all applicable rights and permissions. Media Adventures reserves the right to refuse entries and/or refund fees at its discretion. It is the responsibility of the filmmaker or submission contact to ensure that all requirements are met. The festival retains the right to disqualify an entry, with no refunded fee, if submission guidelines are not met.
There are up to two rounds of judging:
|Early Entry Fee||Regular Entry Fee|